Fluff yeah! Bringing faux fur back to it’s former fluffin’ glory.

Fluff yeah! Bringing faux fur back to it’s former fluffin’ glory.

Okay, so apparently I have a real weakness for fluffy things from Anthropologie because three out of four of these guides has been for items purchased there. Here I am again, back by popular demand, for my DIY laundry tips! This is the item I 

Restoring My Anthropologie Sophie Faux Fur Blanket to Like New Condition

Restoring My Anthropologie Sophie Faux Fur Blanket to Like New Condition

I’ve bought a lot of shit from Anthropologie over the years, but the Sophie Faux Fur blanket might be my favourite purchase of all time. I’ve probably purchased six or seven of these as gifts. They’re probably the most raved about gift I’ve given. For 

Bringing life back into my faux fur cardigan that looks like road kill

Bringing life back into my faux fur cardigan that looks like road kill

I got this cardigan from Anthropologie a couple winters ago and it’s gone from soft and luxe to… road kill. I’m still obsessed with it though. However, I did wonder if there was a way I could revive this delicate faux fur without damaging the 

How to Remove Stubborn Yellow Staining on Denim with Laundress and Soap Works Products

How to Remove Stubborn Yellow Staining on Denim with Laundress and Soap Works Products

I remember humming and hawing over buying this jacket 5 or 6 years ago. I was making something like $11/hour at Anthropologie and this jacket was a bit of a splurgey-splurge as it would have cost about a day’s worth of work. I remember waiting 

How I Groom My Goldendoodle

How I Groom My Goldendoodle

This disclaimer goes without saying, but I am NOT a professional groomer. I have ZERO training. The hair cut looks good 80% of the time and patch the other 20% of the time. But my dog is 1000% happier having her hair cut in a 

How to Restore Faux Sherpa Fleece

How to Restore Faux Sherpa Fleece

The thing about liking nice things and not being able to afford to replace said nice things is you gotta learn how to take care of your things. I’ve been taking care of my clothes since I started buying my own clothes (when I was 

BlooTooth Technology: Pet Tech for Only $25

BlooTooth Technology: Pet Tech for Only $25

This post is not sponsored. Opinions are my own. Some links may be affiliate links which do not affect you in any way, but may track your purchases so that I get a small commission. Full policy here. Woot. Woot.   Everything is Smart these 

How to Clean Your Casper Dog Bed

How to Clean Your Casper Dog Bed

Bloo has peed on her mattress (by accident! I jumped out at her when we were playing and she was so surprised she wet herself haha) and today she puked on it! Usually if you catch “spills” quickly, you can mop them up. However, this 

WTF is CryptoKitties: What it is, Why they’re worth anything, and How it works

WTF is CryptoKitties: What it is, Why they’re worth anything, and How it works

I’m a dog lover who currently owns four virtual, cartoon cats because I was curious. Hopefully this post will help you make sense of the Cryptokitty madness because for the most part there’s no one who is explaining it in a way that I would 

How to Keep A Smart Dog Occupied With Minimal Effort

How to Keep A Smart Dog Occupied With Minimal Effort

So when I brought Bloo, aka houdini dog, home I was expecting a smart dog. However not only is she smart, she’s fearless, extremely curious, and has seemingly ceaseless energy. Two Types of Kibble The first thing I always have on hand is a second